cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upgrade to power bi pro license

Hi! I have the Power BI Pro trial license and I want to purchase it. I am the Power BI admin in my company, so I tried to follow the instructions in this link, which are basically:

1. Navigate to the Office 365 admin center.
  2. On the left navigation pane, select Billing > Subscriptions.
  3. Select Add subscriptions + on the right side.
  4. Under Other Plans, hover over the ellipse (…) for Power BI Pro and select Buy now

The problem comes in bullet "3", I don't see any "Add subscriptions" button in my screen nor any other option to explore... It's incredible but I want to pay and I just can't find the option! Can anyone help?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @manutejedor,

In step 3, click on Add Subscriptions button, page will jump to Purchase services tab. Please check under Billing, is there a tab called Purchase services. If there is, you can just click it then find Power BI Pro to buy it. 

q2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

manutejedor
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

The problem is that under "Billing" I only have "Licenses" option, this is how it looks for me:

Screenshot - 29_12_2017 , 7_57_13.jpg

Any idea?

Thanks again

BR,

Manu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @manutejedor,

The issue should be related to your Office 365 edition or license. I would suggest you create a support ticket follow this blog: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/36522.office-365-for-business-support-ho...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu