Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't republish a report which is connected to two datasets - DirectQuery for Power BI datasets

Hi,

I have a report that is connected to two datasets via direct query with a new "DirectQuery for Power BI datasets" feature like this:

Slowik131_0-1674153389681.png

I published it to my workspace and after working on it for some time I tried to republish it with some new modifications. After publishing it I get this message:

Slowik131_1-1674153457495.png

However I do not see any of my new changes. 

What is more, any of the new modifications (new tables, measures) in the datasets do not show after I republish them. Even if I make them via ALM Toolkit.

I think it's a bug

Hi @Slowik131 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed , I will change the status to Delivered .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Slowik131 

Please try to sign out your account and then sign in your account again in Desktop . Then republish reports to Service .

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Slowik131
Helper I

Hi, clearing cache helped with this problem. So I guess it's good now 🙂

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Slowik131 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed , I will change the status to Delivered .

Best Regards,