Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't renew Pro Trial account

i have shared all my dashboards through a group.  my internal users w pro trial accounts are telling me that it is asking them to purchase pro to view the dashboard.  then it takes them to a subcription page to choose a plan.  there is an option to try pro for free, and it routes then back to the account... however the pro does not renew and they are still being asked to upgrade.

is the viewing pro from a group a pay only feature now?

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mwaltercpa

Viewing content from a group is also available to pro trial users. I just tested on my side and it worked well.

If you are a pro paid user, I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

wilsamson

Hi 

How do I renew my free trial for Power BI? I don't have the message in the notification for renewal.

Is there a way to renew a free trial?

Wil

mwaltercpa
Advocate III

If I know that a user should be due another trial run, occasionally I have to re-ahare a pro dashboard with that user in order to force another invite that should appear in the message ctr.