Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't publish the report

I can't publish the report. Please fix the error

User2501_0-1643122120931.png

Hi @Anonymous 

May I know what’s your data source of your report and whether this report is greater than 1GB?

What kind of workspace are you publishing this report to? Is it a My workspace or other kind of workspace?

What kind of roles are you having in this target workspace? Viewer? Contributor? Member or Admin?

What kind of license are you using? Pro license or Premium Per User license?

Could you please try again? If you still have this issue, please paste the error information in English and click on the word in blue to see whether there is any information in detail? Thanks in advance!

vcazhengmsft_0-1643162564830.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous 

May I know what’s your data source of your report and whether this report is greater than 1GB?

What kind of workspace are you publishing this report to? Is it a My workspace or other kind of workspace?

What kind of roles are you having in this target workspace? Viewer? Contributor? Member or Admin?

What kind of license are you using? Pro license or Premium Per User license?

Could you please try again? If you still have this issue, please paste the error information in English and click on the word in blue to see whether there is any information in detail? Thanks in advance!

vcazhengmsft_0-1643162564830.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun