Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't load model schema on PowerBi Service

Hi everyone. I have some dashboards with direct query connection, there are working well on cloud but after a while it can't be loaded the model schema.
Here are given details for this error :

No se puede cargar el esquema de modelo asociado a este informe. Asegúrese de disponer de conexión al servidor e inténtelo de nuevo.

Vuelva a intentarlo más tarde o póngase en contacto con el soporte técnico. Proporcione estos detalles si se pone en contacto con ellos
  • Identificador de actividad: 9c12273d-084a-4f95-bbd9-817fcefd0d47
  • Identificador de la solicitud: c7575743-b439-0c33-e39e-58c58a8abad0
  • Id. de correlación: a38f209e-77f2-a9b1-a456-25c1f675b90f
  • Hora Thu Aug 18 2022 08:31:19 GMT-0500 (hora de Ecuador)
  • Versión del servicio: 13.0.18848.49
  • Versión del cliente: 2208.2.12691-train
  • URI de clúster https://wabi-paas-1-scus-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

My others files works fine ( import mode )

Which data source you have used in this issue? And whether you are the external user who wants to access the dashboard, how did you authenticate it

As far as I know, currently if the data source is Azure Analysis Service which may have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Which data source you have used in this issue? And whether you are the external user who wants to access the dashboard, how did you authenticate it

As far as I know, currently if the data source is Azure Analysis Service which may have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

byronvinu
Regular Visitor

Hi Yingjie Li.

I use Single Store database as data source for all my dashboards. The gateway between powerBi and the server is working well.
I create and share the reports with the organization, all of us have pro licenses.