Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't import dataflows into Datamarts Code500

This was a problem initially when datamarts were released.

Then was fixed (magically as I demonstrated it to a  Microsoft engineer shortly after the inital release)- but has now reappeared.  I can use the dataflow M code to bring the data in to the datamart but get this error everytime I try and bring in data from a datflow itself (whether there is a date in the data or not)

InternalError

ErrorMessageString was not recognized as a valid DateTime.HttpStatusCode500

I know Datamarts are in Preview, but any ideas when this might be solved permanantley?

As far as I know currently the potential workaround for this issue is to use 'detect data type' feature in the editor to change the data type manually before importing data source to the datamart.

Since the datamart is in Preview, if there is any update about it, would update here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

As far as I know currently the potential workaround for this issue is to use 'detect data type' feature in the editor to change the data type manually before importing data source to the datamart.

Since the datamart is in Preview, if there is any update about it, would update here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

edwardmorris
Regular Visitor

Hiya - thanks for that. But it doesn't seem to matter what type the data is set to.

And that message appears whether there is a date in the extract or not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also interested when this Issue gets resolved.