Had composite model preview turned on and was working in a model that only has imported queries had a M:M relationship created inadvertantly with a duplicate value in my Lookup Table. Noticed the problem when I tried to publish and I fixed the underlying issue in the lookup table and deleted and redefined the single M:M relationship in the data model to a 1:M and confirmed all my queries show as Imported. But I still cannot publish or open with the Composite Preview disabled.
I tried following the suggestions in these posts but cannot get anything to enable me to fix this.
I do have an older version fo the file but there are quite a few changes I made to the data model. As you can see I have no BiDirectional or M:M relationships and I checked each of my queries say Imported.