Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can not create Paginated Report suscriptions (in report server) where I've programmed the date.

I just simply can not create suscriptions of a paginated report where I edit the programming date, it says that an error ocurred, that I should come later on.

I can't also edit a suscription if I edit the date. I can create suscriptions if I dont touch the date.

LuisFisabio_0-1669201950678.png

Hi @Anonymous ,

As I said, this issue is a known issue and is being fixed. You can be patient and wait for the issue to be fixed.

Solved: Problem altering a subscription / JSON reader erro... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

After I've look for some information I saw another post going on with the same issue.

Follow that issue: Day of week subscription in PBIRS after September ... - Microsoft Power BI Community

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Anonymous ,

As I said, this issue is a known issue and is being fixed. You can be patient and wait for the issue to be fixed.

Solved: Problem altering a subscription / JSON reader erro... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-mengzhu-msft ,

Okey Perfect!