Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Calculation Groups Causing Measure Dynamic Titles Not To Work

I created a titles Measure that references Calculation Groups "Scenario". When I change to the "Budget" member of the Calculation Group it defaults Company Names to "All Entities" instead of the selected company name. A video is below and the code is below. Any ideas on how to resolve?

Title Front Page =

VAR _EntityCIK = SELECTEDVALUE ('Entity'[Company Names], "All Entities" )

VAR _Scenario = SELECTEDVALUE ( Scenario[Scenario], "All Scenarios" )

VAR _NewLine = UNICHAR ( 10 )

VAR _TitleReports =

CONCATENATE (
CONCATENATE (
CONCATENATE ( _EntityCIK,
REPT(_NewLine,1)),
_NewLine),
_Scenario)

RETURN

_TitleReports

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@OlapOffice 

I tried the latest version and it seems to work fine for me. You may check the expression for the calculation item and try again.

OlapOffice
Helper II

Hi, 

I ensured I had the latest 64 bit download version 2.96.901.0 (August 2021) and checked the formula. The formula is above and I removed the the REPT part which was not necessary, and I tried just concatening and not using the CONCATENATE formula. I still get the same result. Also, a Microsoft employee I know has also replicated the issue and so I believe this is probably a bug that needs to get resolved. 

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@OlapOffice 

I cannot reproduce it. Share more detailed information and steps if possible.

OlapOffice
Helper II
OlapOffice
Helper II

Solved by using Parameter table as documented in article Using calculation groups to selectively replace measures in DAX expressions - SQLBI

maahimscommune

Hello @OlapOffice 

I am having the same requirement to display the title of visual using calculation groups, could you please help with the DAX formulas for Title.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

OlapOffice
Helper II

SELECTEDVALUE('Table'[Field], "All Items")