Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CRM Data disappearing

I have a connection to our on-premise CRM servers that I am using to pull in data that is only available there. I have valid connections set up in my data model that work perfectly when using the desktop version. 

data_model.png

I have utilized the data to build slicers as depicted in the picture below from the desktop version of power bi.

slicers in desktop modeslicers in desktop mode

Once I publish the report the slicers disappear rendering my report useless. 

No_data_for_slicers.png

The data is available in power bi services for short periods of time before it disappears and based on the times that I have watched the data disappear, it is not during refreshes when it vanishes. I can then publish the report again and it will be available for an undisclosed period of time before it vanishes again. 

I have the CRM source added as a source on my gateway and I am not getting any errors on refreshes. 

gateway.png

I would appreciate any help that you can provide in this manner as I am presenting this report at the end of the week and need to either have this resolved or have an alternative in place.

Thank you.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

In Power BI Service, do all the data in all visuals disappear or just the slicer data?

If just the slicer data, will the issue happen after we replace current slicer visual with another one? (e.g. use the built-in slicer instead of chiclet slicer)

Please also check the slicer size as following gif to make sure it is not resized too small.

CRM Data disappearing_1.gif

If issue still persists, I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info