Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CBSA's not rendering correctly in Dashboard

I am getting a weird rendering issue where after I have made my report the way I want it and pin it to a dashboard to share the matching of CBSA's shifts to indclude international destinations. This is a mismatch. I don't see on the Dashboard how to correct this issue and any insight would be great. I have the pbix, but don't see how to attach it to this idea. 

Also I have seen this request before, but I am a big proponent of a color scale that goes Green -> Yellow -> Red for map pins. Can we make that happen?  

Thanks!

Report Example: Expected ResultReport Example: Expected ResultDashboard Example: US CBSAs matched to international locationsDashboard Example: US CBSAs matched to international locations

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jezelin

You can upload your pbix file to your OneDrive, then set "Anyone can view" permission, paste the share link here. Do remove sensitive data in the report before uploading pbix file to OneDrive. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

jezelin
Regular Visitor

Hi Qiuyun,

The link is: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApqHGRfdmaDzkSONzxXXE5y6Xb5d?e=aIgGZG

Anyone can edit this. This report is a doctored report of one that I made and all of the data is fake, except the CBSA's themselves. 

Thanks. 

~Z

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jezelin

Thank you for your report file. I publish your report to service then pin the live page to a dashboard, map visual bubbles color in the dashboard is the same as in report. 

w1.PNGq4.PNG

In your scenario, do you set any filter on report page or live page in dashboard? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

jezelin
Regular Visitor

Qiuyun,

I went back to the Dashboard to verify that I did not have any filters and the bubble issue was still happening. I went to the Report to verify that I did not have any filters and saw that I didn't. I went back to the Dashboard to take a picture and ask where the filters would be to choose and the issue had resovled itself...the Dashboard now looks like the Report....I have closed and reopened the Dashboard/Report a number of times and cannot replicate the error. Strange...but if it works that is great! 

Thanks for your help!

~Z