Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Button text repositions on hover

Hi,

We've been experiencing some slightly bizzare behavoir on buttons for a while now. The text on load seems to be positioned to the bottom right of the button visual and then when you hover your mouse pointer over it, it repositions to where it should be (and where it shows on power bi desktop). 

This only seems to be happening in embedded content as well. Screenshots below - first on load where the button text is offset and then second is in the process of hovering. We use buttons a lot of the time to help users drill down through axis on visuals.

oliverbuchanan_0-1615203784492.png

^ screenshot 1

oliverbuchanan_1-1615203900074.png

^ screenshot 2

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

I have tested on my side, it works well.

Please clear the browser cache then try it again, and also use another browser to have a try.

if still have the problem, what is your browser?

please share your sample pbix file and repeat steps, that will be great help.

Regards,

Lin

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-lili6-msft Hey ! Thanks for the reply. Clearing the cache doesn't seem to work - we've actually had this issue for the best part of a year but finally getting round to addressing it. We've seen it on all browsers

They work fine in ther service and any other method of embedding it, it's just with one iframe that we have seen this happen. I believe it's being caused by the personalised bookmark feature using the javascript api - i was just wondering if anyone had seen this happen before. 

I'll get in touch with our java team and see if I can reference the code they use.

Many thanks,
Ollie