Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Button Action Page Navigation Not opening/landing Top of the Page

Hi,

I have two Pages  Page1 and Page2. I have a button with action Page Navigation to Page2. The both pages are custom page setting Hieght 800, Width 900 and page view type is Fit to width.  

So the problem is, I have placed the button to navigate at the bottom of the page1. Once i click on the button it is navigating to the page 2 but not the top of the page but bottom of the page.

How can we rectify this issue. Please suggest anyone.

Hi @sridhar_kodi ,

This is not a bug but a current design shortcoming.

If you would like to suggest  feature improvements, you may  vote the idea and comment here  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @sridhar_kodi ,

This is not a bug but a current design shortcoming.

If you would like to suggest  feature improvements, you may  vote the idea and comment here  to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

sridhar_kodi
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft 

Thank you for your quick response. This is really helpful. 

I will vote the idea to improve the feature. 

Thank you again.