Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bullet chart - inconsistent axis sizing/spacing

Hi,

Have had an issue with the bullet chart visual for a short while - I've sized a couple of visuals to display normally in the desktop, I can even reduce the height a small amount within the desktop if I wanted to and everything fits onto the visual fine. When I publish to the service however, the visual is rendered somewhat differently, the axis labels seem larger and there appears to be increased padding at the top of the visual, which is forcing a scroll bar onto the visual:

bulletcharterror.png

Top image is the visual as displayed in desktop, the bottom is as in the service.

Using September 2019 desktop and version 2.0.1 of the visual in question. I cannot actually see any options within the desktop to actually amend the padding within the visual/axis text sizing so I'm confused as to how they can change in the service?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jthomson

I tested on my side but not able to reproduce the issue. Would you please share pbix file with us? You can remove sensitive data in the report , then upload pbix file to your OneDrive, paste the share link here. 

e1.PNGe2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe the issue has to do with the web browser used.  The report looks fine if you use Microsoft Edge, but I get the same error reported here when I use Google Chrome.