Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug with Report Level Filters selection being lost when publishing report to PowerBI.com

I have report level filters set in the desktop and when I publish to powerbi.com they vanish. I have tried editing the file on powerbi.com too and it squares away,  but then I save the file and they vanish again. This seems to have started in the last couple months. I really hope Microsoft addresses this quickly as it makes me look stupid to my users when long lists of useless selections appear in their reports. I don't want to delete and republish as I will then have to add all the security groups and users back to the new version.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Shelley

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. As you mentioned, the issue occurs both after you publish the report to service and edit the report in Power BI service, it looks like the issue is related to your Power BI service. I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered