Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug in the scroll to selection "Bookmark" in "Action" option.

Hello!

I have an issue when I am trying to select the bookmark in the action field. Although I go down with the scroll, it never reaches the bottom. The only way to see the bookmarks is to change their places in the Bookmark panel and it really bugs me to do this EVERY single time I need to configure the Action field. I have A LOT of bookmarks and I can't use them properly, it takes me more time than it should.

Capture.JPG

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

I could not reproduce the same problem on my side. I tested with more than thirty bookmarks, I was able to scroll down to the last one.

1.PNG    2.PNG

My desktop version is 2.67.5404.981 64-bit (March 2019), please update your desktop to the latest release for a try. Besides, cear the report cache (File->Options->Data Load) and reopen this .pbix file to see if it works.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yulgu-msft 

I downloaded the March version the same day it was released and I cleared the cache... didn't do the trick (for february release was the same problem). I don't know if the size of my screen is a problem. From seeing your images I think your monitor is much bigger than mine (1366 x 768).

Capture.JPG

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

The latest desktop was released, Version: 2.68.5432.761 64-bit (April 2019), please have a try.

Besides, would you share a sample .pbix file which can reproduce this problem on your machine for check? Remember to avoid loading sensitive data into the shared file.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yulgu-msft!

I already installed April's version and still the same.

image.png

image.png

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PDfPJJkfL4EYKqXgN1Lxy77W7DMRgSwO