Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Bug in Print this page

Hi,

As of Wed 09/12/22 our customers are experiencing an issue when using File --> Print this page, the page preview is just a blank page with a header and footer. 

Some customers print many pages per day and are irritated with having to workaround by exporting to pdf first.

I can see other users in the community having the same issue that have posted yesterday.

Do you have a resolution to this?

Thanks,

Kim

We got feedback from PG team:

“The original issue (blank page) has been fixed and the Print functionality always had problem as we don't control the layout of the page and many times browser behave weirdly. That is the reason we added it in public documentation, "There are browser settings you can use to adjust the printout, but even then you still may not get the result you want. Consider exporting to PDF first and printing the PDF instead.”

Comments
Chrisern
Regular Visitor

same problem here....

smatthews

Hello- 

Just joining the feed as we also are experiencing this same issue.

Thank you. 

RichardWorobel

Same problem, 

It starts last week..

🤔🙄

neilmanson60
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft can you give us an update on this - is there an ETA for a fix being applied? Its really impacting our business processes.

Thanks

Neil

yavnish
Frequent Visitor

Any progress, please confirm @v-xiaoyan-msft .

Thanks

astevens
Advocate II

File --> Print has started to work, at least for now, on my system, and using Chrome.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@astevens I was also able to get it to work on Chrome now. Not on Edge yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like it is working now.

SraCAN
Regular Visitor

Seems like they fixed the issue. It is working for me in EDGE itself. Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

We experienced this initial printing issue which started with the release of the November Service update and severly affected our business. We have been informed that it is now resolved and it has been removed from the Awareness section of the support status page. However we are still unable to print some reports as the layout is wildly affected. For example one report page being printed generates 10 pages, 9 of which are plain grey. On another the main matrix visual appears with the row labels separated to the rest of the visual and overlaid across other parts of the report, making it illegible. Also the dimensions are thrown out because of this, making the text too small to read once printed. This is affecting a report that needs to be printed daily in our 2500 shops.