Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug in Matrix Horizontal scroll

I found there might be a bug in Matrix Visual.

When adding Items on columns, the position of the horizontal scroll doesn't change always properly with the filter.

For exemple, the countries on columns,

liabcd_0-1594387209269.png

After adding the filter Asia, the first position column is China which is correct.

liabcd_1-1594387312830.png

However, after removing the filter Asia, the first position column is still China but it should be Australia. The horizontal scroll followed the last change.

liabcd_2-1594387355124.png

There is no such problem for vertical scoll, when Items on Rows.

Would you please have a look for the problem?

Thank you in advance for your help

Best regards

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I have made a test on my side but couldn't reproduce your issue. When I remove the selections, the slicer return to the default. Make sure power bi desktop has been updated to the latest version. In addtion, my desktop version is 2.82.5858.1161 64-bit (June 2020) and service version is 13.0.13860.51.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @v-yuta-msft 

Thank you for the reply.

My Power BI desktop version is the last version for Power BI Report Server of May 2020 : 2.81.5831.1181 64bit.

And sorry, that is a Matrix problem, not a slicer problem. When I remove the selections, the Matrix Horizontal scroll can't return to the default.

Best regards