Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug in Line Chart dynamic title

Adding a dynamic title to the Line Chart removes one of the lines defined by the Legend. So if a line chart has to show 3 lines (1 per each category define in the Legend) it actually shows 2. Always 1 less than it should be. If I remove the dynamic title it all goes back to normal. Please fix.

Comments
farsu436
Advocate I

I can confirm the same issue is with Stacked Bar Chart, Stacked Column Chart, Clustered Bar Chart, Clustered Column Chart, 100% Stacked Column Chart, Stacked Area chart and others.

This happens only when there is a field assigned to Axis (I use any of the Date fields (week, month or year))

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@farsu436 

I cannot reproduce the issue. Try using the latest version of Power BI Desktop to recreate the report.

farsu436
Advocate I

@v-chuncz-msft I was using the latest version of Power BI desktop.

There is another condition that has to be met.

The report has to have a live connection to a powerbi dataset which has been converted to enhanced dataset format. I checked with other live connections connecting to normal datasets and couldn't reproduce the issue. It is only happening with live connections to enhanced datasets.

farsu436
Advocate I

@v-chuncz-msft Any updates on this? The issue is still there and I can reproduce it in Power BI Desktop as well as in PowerBI Service!