Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug: October 1

Appears to be daylight savings issue according from details established on other peoples posts, listed at end. I am on Australian Eastern Server and my Time Zone is currently AEDT (Melbourne based). When Power BI receives 1st October 2017 it is changing it to 30th September 2017, this obviously is skewing results in Power BI.

I have tried converting it in many forms as a workaround such as directly from text etc yyyymmdd but on preview in desktop the queries window shows correct date, however once in either Power BI desktop or app.powerbi.com the date is appearing as 30 Sept 2017.

Other users encountering this on desktop (is now occuring on app.powerbi.com also), I can confirm that this bug has only recently made its way to app.powerbi.com

Also a bit weird that this link for support (http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Where-do-Bug-Reports-go/m-p/16413#M5179) goes to create an idea when i click contact support. Yes I am a pro user so thats not the issue. Perhaps clear instructions for how to lodge a bug, especially when one so critical exists would be helpful.

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Thank you all for the feedback.

Best Regards,

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

indhu
Helper III

Having the same issue. Any update on this? 

Thanks,

Indhu

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @indhu,

This issue has been fixed. Please upgrade the Desktop to the latest version. If you still have such issues, please open a new thread in this forum.

Best Regards,

Dale