Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug: Mobile App changing font

When I view my tenant's reports in the Mobile Application, both the Desktop Views and the Mobile views are chaning the font from Arial Black to what looks like Times New Roman. We have a style guide to follow and would like to get this bug fixed. 

Thank you!

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @erinn_mitchell,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 127686452. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @erinn_mitchell

Please see below information I got internally: 

Arial Black font is not supported in mobile (iOS & Android), the user may install this font to his device manually, or use another font.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

erinn_mitchell
Advocate I

@v-qiuyu-msft thank you for helping get that answer!

Do you know if and when they plan to support the font? 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @erinn_mitchell

Nope. I would suggest you submit your idea here: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

erinn_mitchell
Advocate I

@v-qiuyu-msft Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am noticing this issue when i publish to the web in both the PowerBI iOS app as well as on my MacBook Pro (using Chrome).  This does not happen when I view it on my PC (using Chrome).  

michalfoster
Power BI Team

Hi 

Power BI fonts are now available on mobile devices (iOS and Android) supporting the full range of fonts available in Power BI Desktop.

This means that in the mobile app, your reports will look exactly as you designed them, with the same fonts that you chose while creating the reports in Desktop!

Thanks,

Michal