Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug: Dashboard is duplicating when Print Dashboard is showing

When you choose to print a dashboard, the printer shows two pages to print (dashboards should print on one page only). On Friday 22 May, the second page was a replica of the first, save for some formatting issues. As of now, the dashboard is not showing the whole page (cutting off some of the left side). Screenshot of a dashboard:

Windy Dashboard.JPG

Screenshot of the Print Dashboard screen:

Print Windy Dashboard.JPG

It does not make a difference if you choose an actual printer or print to PDF. The situation was tolerable on Friday where we just chose to print page 1, however it is not tolerable to have a print function that doesn't print correctly.

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I have made a test but couldn't reproduce this issue. The map visual can be seen completely in print preview on my side. If this issue persists, I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Jimmy, I have sent this on to our ICT department for action. I don't see how you can't replicate the problem though, when you try and print a dashboard and it comes up with printing 2 pages that should be obvious - several others have reported the same issue, so it is not just an issue within my organisation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jimmy,

It seems you misunderstood the original question/issue. That is not about the map not showing completely. The issue is that printing the dashboard results in 2 pages where it should be 1 page. Please re-examine the original post, as I too have the same issue and would like a solution.

Best,

JSS