Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

[Bug] App tiles are not working

There is a bug with App tiles, App cannot be accessed. After refresh it works again, but this is not desired state.

Apps tiles are not working 

Comments
appsac
Advocate I

I'm getting calls from users asking why nothing happens when they click on an App tile.  After the web page is refreshed it works.  I'm having the same issue.  This is a pain.

KatarinaV
Advocate I

@appsac yes, really frustrating and also not having option to create proper support ticket makes this like really hard to get solved. 

palombie
Frequent Visitor

That's really a big issue ! Users think the sercice in ko !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matparc

I confirm, I have the same issue, nothing happens when I click on an App tile, but it works correctly on the Desktop version.

acbg
Resolver III

I can confirm as well. Any update from MS?

mike_honey
Memorable Member

+1 from me. Presumably some backend change was just rolled out without thorough testing.

My workaround is to send users the app link ... again ...

henmor
Advocate I

Same here from Norway aswell.

chross
Advocate III

Same happening here in NJ!!!! Very frustrating! We have been experiencing this for a few weeks and thought it would correct itself but it hasn't.  We just logged a ticket with Microsoft.

A quicker way to get it to work is click on Ctrl F5 (together).  Then click on app and is should launch.  

AUaero
Responsive Resident

same issue here.  We've been observing this for about a month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue across our business. Began happening widespread in the last week.

We use Google Chrome as our browser of choice for Power BI, I have not seen this happen in Internet Explorer (but that doesn't mean it's not happening in IE)