Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Bug: All option icons not visible in workspace for dataflows if dataflows name is too long

If dataflows name is too long, then some or all option icons are not showing when hovering over the name with cursor. See pic below.
tttakala_0-1653043338255.png

It has been resolved.

Comments
Boon_OTML
Regular Visitor

Yep, bump this issue up.  They broke it 🙂

@ms_PBI_Tteam, please fix/revert your change ASAP.  We cannot even manage/rename those dataflows anymore.
Alternative: Allow us to resize/auto-fit the first column [Name] width to as long as we need for those particualr dataflows so we can access the "3-dots" option menu.

Boon_OTML
Regular Visitor

Oh no, it's even worse when I use my laptop screen to try make the column larger, it somehow forces a smaller column width in that first NAME column that before.  Very frustrating - now basically we can't update the description or access the options menu. Now a waiting game until MS acknowledges and fixes this days-old bug 😞 

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @tttakala ,

We have submitted to internal ICM 309651251 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue, please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Boon_OTML
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the prompt action @v-xiaoyan-msft, looks like they have resolved the issue.  We can access the options menu again for long labelled DFs.

Cheers, have a great day!!

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

It has been resolved.