Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Browser Refresh Required Pop Up doesn't go away

I'm receiving a pop up like the one below. I've switched browsers and still get the issue. I've logged out and back in and still get this issue. I've cleared my cache and still get the issue.  I've tried using Teams PBI and still get the issue.  It doesn't seem to be a problem on mobile. But on Desktop, I can't do anything from PowerBI.com, whether I'm in a report or not. For what it's worth, I'm the admin and we haven't made any changes

hvnter_0-1663938003036.png

Issue fixed automatically. Chances are it’s a transient issue. For anyone who still suck in such kind of issue after some troubleshooting, please contact Power BI Support.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
Jessesmith4410
Frequent Visitor

Just had the same issue. Same experience troubleshooting. I kept clicking the Refresh Browser button. Eventually went away..

hvnter
Resolver I

@Jessesmith4410 ,

Same.  Strangely right after I posted this it went away and I haven't seen it since. Funny how that works.  Have a great day

nicg
Advocate II

I have a user reporting the same issue

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Issue fixed automatically. Chances are it’s a transient issue. For anyone who still suck in such kind of issue after some troubleshooting, please contact Power BI Support.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Quellie
Regular Visitor

This has happened to multiple team members, at different times of the day. We have nto made any changes. What is going on? How do we stop this?