Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bookmarks on selected visuals : toggle visibility no longer working in 2.67

Since version 2.67, setting up a bookmark that toggles the visibility of just a few visuals (so not all visuals) is no longer working.

Create 2 shapes.

Select both

add two bookmarks

select 'selected visuals' in both bookmarks.

Update both bookmarks

change visibility of shape 1, update bookmark 1

change visibility to OFF of shape 2 and ON shape 1, update bookmark 2

This would effectively allow you to switch between visuals. However i cannot get it to work anymore.

Please fix this asap

note: existing bookmarks still work! But as soon as you update them they dont work anymore

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@denpries ,

I make a test using your steps in Power BI Desktop latest version(2.67.5404.581), bookmark works as expected.

In your scenario, after you select 'selected visuals' in bookmark, and change visibility of one visual, make sure that you select all the visuals in the SELECTION panel through Ctrl+click operation and then click "update" of the bookmark.
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered

denpries
Resolver I

Version: 2.67.5404.581 64-bit here

Thanks Lydia. I now noticed that it works. The method on how it worked just changed 🙂

I also noticed that from now on i can even change the amount of visuals in the selected visuals section without recreating bookmarks, this is great news