Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Bookmarks not working

I have created multiple bookmarks on multiple reports. They work for a month or so. Then when selected, I get nothing. Data is from the beginning again, like the first day using. All regions, all districts, all buy codes. Why do the bookmarks becom non-fuctional like this??

@Anonymous 

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please try right click on the bookmark > click on the three dots (also known as the option button) > click on update.

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please try right click on the bookmark > click on the three dots (also known as the option button) > click on update.

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried it on most bookmarks. Still not functioning. Lets narrow this down more. "Inventory Details" is where these are not working. The rest of the reports oare fine.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I tried to reproduce your problem but failed. The problem did not appear in the bookmarks I had set in the past.
I tried to create a new bookmark to see if I could reproduce your problem but still did not have a similar experience as you did.
When you say most bookmarks, do you mean in the same report or in different reports?

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last year the bookmarks stopped working on all reporting. And now it seems the bookmarks are not working only in the inventory reports that I've set up and saved in inventory details. The rest of power BI is working.