Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bookmark with Selected Visuals no longer "remembers" which visuals are visible/hidden

Check out this old issue. I believe it has been re-introduced again, in a recent release.

You can follow those exact same steps, and see that a Bookmark in "Selected Visuals" mode no longer "remembers" which visuals should be visible/hidden.

Major bug, I think -- please help!

Comments
kevhav
Continued Contributor

A bookmark in "All Visuals" mode does seem to remember which visuals should be visible/hidden. It's only an issue in "Selected Visuals" mode ... and I did have the desired (visible) visuals selected when I clicked "Update" to update the bookmark.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@kevhav ,

I can reproduce this issue and have reported internally. Will update here when I get any response.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

chross
Advocate III

Same was happening to me.  I had to rollback to a previous desktop version because I lost a lot time trying to update bookmarks.

adamnimmo
Helper I

I am having the same issue. It appears to happen only once I change something on the given page/tab I am wanting to update. Once I create something new the content selector for the bookmark won't stay open, if I navigate to the screen via the bookmark I can open and update however that doesn't help since I need to update it.