Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bookmark pane bug

Whenever i open the bookmarks pane, copies of 2 images in my report are added. The original images move and shrink as they should when opening the bookmarks pane, an other copy is added that has the size and location of the original image (before the bookmark pane was opened). The second image does not show up in the selection pane and can not be removed. When I close the bookmarks pane, the new images stay in the report. 

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@j_v ,

I'm not sure what does the "image" you mentioned mean. If you mean add an image button which direct to a bookmark, I would suggest you refer to doc below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-bookmarks

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

j_v
Regular Visitor

Hi Jimmy,

below are some screenshots. The images are a just a company logo, which does not direct to a bookmark, and the menu icon, which does direct to one. The first image is how it should be. By just clicking on any button in the show panes menu (so not just bookmarks pane) i get the result in the second image. As you can see the logo and menu icon are  copied. These copies do not show up in the selection pane and i can not delete them. By opening and closing some more panes and changing the page a few times more copies keep getting added, as shown in the last screenshot.

regards, Jens

edit: switching between some specific pages in the report has the same effect
edit2: It seems that changing the name of the image from "Image" to "logo" and/or grouping with other visuals caused this behaviour 

Capture1b.png 
Capture2b.png
Capture3b.png