Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bookmark navigator - click on selection / double click bug

When either:

• double clicking on an option in the bookmark navigator
  • or clicking on an already selected option in the bookmark navigator
  • or clicking on a action button

All the highlighted selections of other bookmark navigators get removed. However, the correct bookmark are still selected.

(This error does NOT occur on Desktop only online)

@PowerBIDev 

Hi,

Would you like to post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi,

Would you like to post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

dsag
Regular Visitor

I cant post the file is for work but you should be able to replicate if you publish any report and have:

• more than one bookmark navigator   (my bookmark are mostly data/display/selected visual with hidden slicers)
  • a button with an action

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

I think it will be more helpful if you can post the download link of a video that shows the reproducing steps of this issue.

What’s more, if you want to get a solution for this kind of bookmark navigator problem as soon as possible, I suggest you to open a support ticket to get direct help from the technical support team of Microsoft to have a remote session with you to help them to make sure if this is an issue existing in the Power BI.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/6830...

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,