Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bookmark Not Saving Slicer Selection

I have multiple slicers on a page in desktop. The bookmark I have saved for Term and Year works, however, when I try to add another bookmark that filters on a selection of Department the bookmark won't save (it only keeps the Term and Year filters). It's odd because if I select, Biology, for example and then click the bookmark it will stay filtered on Biology but if I clear the filter and re-select the bookmark nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

when you create another bookmark that filters on a selection of Department, please ensure you are clicking the Update button to save the change like below:

q2.PNG

Please also keep running the latest Power BI desktop version 2.59.5135.781. 

If the issue still persists, please share the pbix file with us. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

So is the issue that I can't create two bookmarks on the same page? I would like the bookmark for Term and Year to be separate from the Department bookmark. 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

It's able to create two bookmarks for the same page. You can go through this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-bookmarks

If the issue still here, please share pbix file with us and clarify your desired bookmark results. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu