Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bookmark Navigator not showing in Published Apps

The recent feature "Bookmark Navigator" is not working properly when I publish my report into an app. I can't really understand what is happening because when I open my report in the PowerBI Service, it works fine, but when I publish it into the App it somehow disappears.

- Print in PowerBI Service: I can see, click it, works well.

Captura de tela 2021-11-24 114015.png

- Print in Published App: the Visual header still showing, but the Buttons itself somehow invisible and unusable.

Captura de tela 2021-11-24 113834.png

Did someone have the same issue? I tested it opening the report separetely in another tab and it works fine, only in the App that I can't see the new feature Bookmark Navigator.

There is an exsiting ICM.

Comments
eacunamirand
Employee

rebeccaETE, do you have the case number you opened with MS support by any chance?

rebeccaETE
Helper I

Hi @eacunamirand 

I have a Tracking ID, which may be the case number? Not sure. Here it is: 

TrackingID#2201100050000690

rebeccaETE
Helper I

The latest update I've received is that the issue has been escalated to the product group. 

eacunamirand
Employee

Thank you, Yes, I checked the case and it has been escalated to the product group, the Engineer helping you in your Case Rebecca should keep you updated. At this point we need for PG to conduct their investigation and provide an update. we appreciate your and the other customers patience.

rebeccaETE
Helper I

Yes. I just got an ETA from the Product Group for the fix to be put into production in the first week of March. In the meantime, the workaround is to refresh the page, which will query the bookmarks correctly, and as such they will render on the report page. 

henripe
Regular Visitor

Hello,

This bug seems to be fixed with the January 2022 update?

Br. Henri

rebeccaETE
Helper I

Hi @henripe 

Is it the Report Server update you're referring to? 

Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing the issue in Power BI Service (Online).

ruthhacche
Helper III

Nope - not fixed in the janaury update.  The issue is in the service only when reports are published into an app.

yelper
Employee

Hello! I wanted to provide an update as the engineer that (actually!) fixed it -- we fixed this issue and verified it solves the issue on several internal Apps that we use within our team.  We're pushing the fix quite quickly and you should see this incorrect behavior resolve as we deploy the new bits to the Service the week of January 31st.

I appreciate all of your feedback here to ensure that we get a high-quality fix out.

rebeccaETE
Helper I

The bookmark navigator is now showing correct in the published apps! @yelper thanks for your work on this.