Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Blank Window on Dataset Options in Power BI Client

Just this week, we have noticed an issue in the Power BI Client. When we click on the three dots next to a dataset in the Power BI Client, it opens a blank menu. Normally this window would show many options (Rename, Refresh, Schedule Refresh, etc.) We have tried several browsers, but it is still not working. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

ejennings_0-1597759691045.png

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I have made a test but couldn't reproduce this issue. I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

junopowerbi
Frequent Visitor

I am experienced the same exact issue right now. All manual refresh is impossible at the moment.

TSRpowerbiUser

I am having the same exact problem today and did not have it yesterday afternoon.

luisbomfim

I have the same problem with Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135. I can open the menu with a old version of Firefox

mikegunns
Helper I

Seeing this issue accross multiple clients' tenants. Unable to access option to manage security groups--this is really holding us up. Please fix ASAP.

mikegunns
Helper I

Note the issue persists in Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happening to me too.  Tried a couple different accounts with both Chrome and Microsoft Edge.  It was working fine as of last Friday.  I could use a fix ASAP too.  

mason23
Helper I

I'm experiencing the same issues. Tried different browsers and still isn't working.

JentonBI
Frequent Visitor

As a workaround in the interim, if you select a workspace from the left-hand navigation pane, make sure you're in List view (rather than Lineage), then click on Datasets + dataflows, from there the options open up normally. Hope this helps someone!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you JentonBI!  I can access the menu when in List view. : )