Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Blank Report on Power BI Service, Periodically, for Short Intervals

Imported data in Power BI Desktop, serving as model for roughly 15 reports.  Issue seems to happen right before a scheduled data refresh.  The user(s) will navigate to a report which they have viewed before, even earlier that day, and the report comes back blank.  Visuals are there, but no data.  It eventually comes back but there are times when users are in meeting and they spend 10-15 minutes refreshing the report before the results come back.  Causes confusion and doesn't do so well, and this is right after I sold them on Power BI.  I'm running live and working for a massive global company so this is a big, big problem.  This wasn't an issue during development.  When working properly, the solution provides reports, with data, in < 10 seconds from the Power BI service.  

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.  I'm working on it, although I am unable to reproduce the issue at will so dont have a screenshot to add (seems like a requirement for a ticket).