Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Black frames occurs in slicer dropdown control

We noticed that black borders displayed in slicer's dropdown items in all of our reports from Feb 16th, 2022.

It looks quite ugly and our client cannot accept it. 

No frames are setup at the desktop level and it doesn't show that way at desktop either.

Could you please cancel this formatting in the portal or give us an option to turn it off?

Screenshot_20220216132300.jpgblack border.jpgScreenshot_20220218132555.png

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: Slicer with Dropdown have black box when first time open it - recently changed behavior

ICM: 289663416

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
dom99
Advocate V

Yep got the same problem, I only noticed it today.

I have raised a support ticket

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: Slicer with Dropdown have black box when first time open it - recently changed behavior

ICM: 289663416

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

katdav
Regular Visitor

Hi I'm having the same issue and all slicers have changed from dropdowns to checkbox lists

shadow9600
Frequent Visitor

I noticed that as well.

odanchenko
Frequent Visitor

The same issue on my side. I cannot find any setting which would change that outline color.

dom99
Advocate V

This will be fixed in the next week or 2. I raised a support ticket and was told that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've noticed this issue as well (always appearing on the top of the slicer options, including search bar if it is enabled).

Is there any further update on this issue from Microsoft?