Out of focus mode the chart renders OK

not focus mode.PNG

code for graph:

library (ggplot2)
library(scales)
library(ggrepel)

if (exists("powerbi_rFontName")){
  library("showtext")
  showtext.opts(dpi = powerbi_rPngDeviceDpi)
  showtext.auto()
}

ggplot(dataset, aes(x = as.Date(get('local scheduled date')), y = get('user marked % avg'), fill=experiment, colour = experiment ) )+
geom_errorbar(aes(width= .7, ymin=get('Marked Lower CI'), ymax=get('Marked Upper CI'))) +
geom_point(size = 2.5)+
geom_line(size = 1)+
geom_text_repel(aes(label=percent( get('user marked % avg'))))+
scale_x_date(date_breaks = "1 day")+
theme_classic( base_size = 14 )+
theme(axis.text.x  = element_text(size = 10, angle = 45, colour = "black",vjust = 1, hjust = 1))+
labs(x = "Date", y = "Reminded Reminders %") +
scale_y_continuous(labels=percent) +
geom_smooth(method = "lm", se = FALSE, linetype = "dashed") + facet_grid(.~get('Version Features'))

Comments

Hi @Barakavr,

Would you please share the pbix file with us? You can upload it to your OneDrive and send the share link to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Status changed to: Needs Info

Frequent Visitor

sorry this data is PHI so i cant share. 

you can easily create the same issue by setting report page hight to 3000 and width to 700 

here is path to file

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/R-Script-Showcase/Using-R-scripts-to-show-5-different-dimensions-in...

download the example file and set the page sizes then try to get into "focus mode"

Hi @Barakavr ,

I have reported this issues internally: CRI 112124942. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Barakavr,

I got information below: 

"This is not a bug. R visuals are computed outside Power BI and are displayed as images, which takes longer in the service than Desktop. This is not a Report / Canvas "bug", if you have issues with the updated dimensions for In Focus then contact the R team to determine how they send InFocus dimensions to R for processing."

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu