Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

BUG: can't drop measures in all visuals

Hi team, 

since this morning i can no longer select to add a measure to ALL visuals. After restart PowerBI and reboot laptop, i still see this:

ozcel600_0-1653032009762.png

New reports don't show the option to add a measure.

Existing reports luckily show the values in the visuals, but there also the option is not visible.

PowerBI version: Version: 2.105.664.0 64-bit (mei 2022)

Hi @Anonymous 

Since it's a field naming issue due to May version update . I will change the status of the issue to "Delivered" . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Anonymous 

I tested it in table and clustered column chart visuals, measure can be added to it . I tested your issue in Desktop with May version . You can uninstall your Desktop and then reinstall again .

Ailsamsft_0-1653295452503.png

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yetao1-msft,

thanks for you response and investigating the matter. I just uninstalled it and installed as suggested, but unfortunately the problem still exists.

This is  screenshot from my a clustered column chart. As you can see, i don't have the Values option.

ozcel600_0-1653297106419.png

And this is a screenshot from a friend of mine who is using an older version (2.96):

ozcel600_1-1653297286348.png

Any more ideas what to do?

Kind regards,

Robin

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

The same visual, the Values becomes the Y-axis . I looked at some other column charts and line charts and the Values all turned into the Y-axis .

Ailsamsft_0-1653298370168.png

Ailsamsft_1-1653298412461.png

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tnx @v-yetao1-msft !!!

So we're not talking about a bug, but it's a change in the application right?

Kind regards,

Robin

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

The update in May should have changed the name of the field. There doesn't seem to be any difference in visual effects so far. You use the Y-axis as Values and see if it works. Looking forward to your reply !

Best Regards,

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous 

Since it's a field naming issue due to May version update . I will change the status of the issue to "Delivered" . 

Best Regards,