Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BUG Power KPI Matrix from Marketplace fails to show SSAS results set

Power KPI Matrix download from MARKETPLACE is failing to show anything when a measure and date are selected.

Power KPI Matrix marketplace.PNG

Below no data showing but Date and Actual Value completed with fields.

Empty Power KPI Matrix.PNG

However data is returned because if the visual is converted to a table visualisation or column char the data is displayed.

Table Visualization showing Data.PNG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @inayatkhan,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Please update both Power BI desktop and this custom visual to the latest version. 

q1.PNG

Also you can try to test with our report to see if the issue related to your pbix file. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

inayatkhan
Frequent Visitor

1. The version I am using is the April2018, release. 2.57.5068.501 64-bit (April 2018)

2. Your report does NOT address the issue because your report  have tables imported into PowerBI pbix file. My Report is working with SSAS direct connnect.

3. I would like you to test this KPI visual against an SSAS cube with direct connect, for example "Adventure works" and then report back the results. My SSAS cube has been built with Visual Studio 2015 Version 14.0.25420.01 Update 3.  It is running on SQL server analysis services version 3.0.4206.0.

Thank you.

Inayat

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi  @inayatkhan,

Thanks for your detail information. I can reproduce the issue on my side, I have reported this issue internally: CRI 66304440. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

inayatkhan
Frequent Visitor

Hi, 

Any further update on this issue?

Thanks

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @inayatkhan,

I'm contacting internally, if there is any information will update here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @inayatkhan,

ETA to fix Power KPI Matrix is beginning of June 2018.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @inayatkhan,

Please download the latest Power KPI Matrix then test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu