Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

(BUG) Power BI Service not rendering reports

RED ALERT ! When I log into the power bi service > navigate to my workspace > select my report ... the report takes forever to load ...if it even loads. If it does load, the report displays blank visuals with no data or charts or anything. Just a big white square where I used to have a pie or line chart. 

Comments
TexasBI
Helper II

My Tenant is located in North Europe (Ireland) region

TexasBI
Helper II

Just tested again and it seems to be isolated to that region. I checked my Power BI that is in the US and no issues there.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @TexasBI,

Does the issue happen to one specific report or all reports? 

Form the Support site, the Europe cluster is fine. I would suggest you test again. 

q8.PNG

If issue persists, please run Fiddler with below option enabled then repeat steps to reproduce the issue, share .saz file with us. 

Fiddler.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

TexasBI
Helper II

Thank you very much. It was fixed yesterday afternoon for some reason. The issue was with all reports in the service and not just one isolated workspace.

cwambeke
Regular Visitor

Hello,

we have our (premium) instance also hosted in the North Europe-Ireland region and since yesterday (23/08/2018) we also have very bad loading time results. One moment it's running fine the other moment the reports are running for ever. Also using the mobile device we have the same issue.

Thanks in advance for your help/feedback.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @TexasBI,

Glad to hear the issue is gone on your side. 

@cwambeke As the issue happens intermittently, I would suggest you create a support ticket to let engineers look into your real environment. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

donquijote
Advocate IV

This issue seems to have come back today.

Here in North-Europe region reports have been taking for ever to load and finally crashing in most cases.

This issue is very much in line with the following thread that is still ongoing:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Service-Painfully-Slow-07-30-2018/idi-p/475241/page/10#comme...

@v-qiuyu-msft this seems to be an ongoing recurring issue. Is there any additional information you could provide? 

It seems it could be an azure infrastructure issue given a high proportion of reported cases from the nort-europe region.

I cannot enphasize enough how important this is to be able to trust Power BI.