Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BUG Power BI Embedded: Unable to save report

In the company that I work we have been catch a problem that not have a default behavior with the Power BI Embedded. Everyday the Power BI emit the error below:

image (3).png

Investigating the problem in the browser network, I realized that the error occurs when the "refresh subscribe" request stop work and after that is impossible to save any update in report, and to work normally again we have to refresh the page, but it make we miss the updates in report.

Hi @victorfelix ,

Does this problem occur only in specific reports or do all your reports have this problem?
Also are you able to replace the screenshots with the English version? I'm worried about missing some of the important information due to the language difference.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @victorfelix ,

Does this problem occur only in specific reports or do all your reports have this problem?
Also are you able to replace the screenshots with the English version? I'm worried about missing some of the important information due to the language difference.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

victorfelix

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft,

Thanks for answer!

This problem occurs with all reports that I do but don't have a default behavior.

I'm sorry, I can't replace the screenshot to English version because our clients need to use in portuguese version, but if its ok for you, I can translate..

oie_j0KuT80tyMwu.png