Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BUG: Calendar() and Calendarauto() NOT WORKING WITH SLICERS - Power BI is USELESS until fixed.

STOP CLOSING THE TICKETS WITHOUT RESOLVING THE ISSUES!!!

See Loom: https://www.loom.com/share/6cbe0baeb76a4b21b1dcfedb5cbd9098

date filter.png

Hi @BigPicDeepDive 

I've watched the screen recording from you and the content you post in eariler cases. I basically understand what you are expriencing. Could you please provide a sample pbix file containing your issue and the version of your Power BI Desktop so I can check at my side to confirm whether it is a bug? If it does a bug, I will report it. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
BigPicDeepDive
Regular Visitor

Here are the previous issue which both were closed and the issue is persisting. This is atrocious support. How about instead of treating your Power BI community like morons you actually treat their reports with the respect they deserve and take some ownership of your product and responsibilities.

BUG: Calendar() and Calendarauto() NOT WORKING WIT... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Copying Report for Data Model and then changing th... - Microsoft Power BI Community

I will continue to repost the issue until I get some proper support and not just blown off as a nuisance.

BigPicDeepDive
Regular Visitor

The issue is not related to copying. A new report is causing same issue.

The issue is not related to Calednarauto. Calendar() causes same issue.

The issue is not because I don't know how to connect relationships. I have 6 other very complex reports which are working. It is only the simplest reports I have which are now not working due to your BUG!

ITS A BUG!!!

ITS CONSISTENT AND REPRODUCIBLE IN ANY NEW REPORT.

I HAVE REMOVED AND REINSTALLED POWER BI AND THE ISSUE PERSISTS.

AT THE VERY LEAST GIVE ME A LINK TO THE LAST WORKING VERSION OF POWER BI IF YOU AREN'T ABLE TO RESOLVE.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @BigPicDeepDive 

I've watched the screen recording from you and the content you post in eariler cases. I basically understand what you are expriencing. Could you please provide a sample pbix file containing your issue and the version of your Power BI Desktop so I can check at my side to confirm whether it is a bug? If it does a bug, I will report it. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun