Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

***BUG:*** Bookmark Navigator Selected State Doesn't Refresh

I like the new navigators, but I'm finding there's a glitch where the Selected state doesn't change when users select a different navigator! They only correctly update when a person hovers the old bookmark, which is incredibly problematic for mobile layouts. 

In the example below, the % Donut bookmark is active, but I then select the $ Donut bookmark. Both navigators remain highlighted despite $ Donut being active. When I mouse over % Donut, then it updates.

arpost_0-1638810815073.gif

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned. ICM: 273860700

In the latest update of this ICM, the ETA for this issue is December 13th, you can wait and go to have a check.

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned. ICM: 273860700

In the latest update of this ICM, the ETA for this issue is December 13th, you can wait and go to have a check.

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

JoeRobert06
Helper II

I am seeing this same issue or something very similiar. I think it has something to do with the style of the navigator and when you are setting the bookmark to a current page. In my situation, i have using a bookmark navigator to navigate between one visible page and two hidden pages. Then when I click on the visible page, the navigator is still formatted to the previous bookmark / hidden page. When i used to create the bookmark buttons manually, i would individual style the button to be shaded but i cannot do that anymore.

JoeRobert06
Helper II

Looking at it some more, i think the issue is the fact that you cannot have the 'fill' (under style) functionality selected for one state and deselected for another state. 

For example i want to fill the navigator buttons with a specific color when I am hovering over them, to give the report an app feel. As result, i cannot 'unfill' the selected state and so the colors overrides the previous state.

arpost
Post Patron

@v-robertq-msft, any update on a fix being implemented?

SDittmannFleet
Advocate III

I am seeing the same issue. Please fix this, it is confusing for end-users.