Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BI Dashboard data refresh failure

First it got emails saying Opps that data did not refresh and would try again.  This happend for 3 nights and then I got the refresh has been disabled email with the following message.

Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection data refresh disabled

Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection data refresh has been disabled. You can learn about common reasons refresh fails in our help topics or reach out to our Community for help. As always, you can also contact support.

If you contact support for this issue, please provide them with the following information:

Activity Id: 11ea3f56-c053-4b0a-8a08-aa9d4a369d35

Request Id: 45e43382-44c1-49c9-9242-62035907193d

Cluster Name: WABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Refresh Start Time: 09/30/2017 15:44:10Z

Refresh End Time: 09/30/2017 15:46:05Z

Thanks,

Microsoft Power BI

This email was sent by Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA, 98052, USA

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions

I tried to delete the dashboard and readd and am now getting a error 400 and the reports all fail. the screen shot from that is below.Data error (1).jpg

The only change I have made is to add MFA to my account in the last week.

Luke

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @lukepfaffinger,

Please go to Dataset Settings, check if you need to update your credential here. 

q6.PNG

If alll dataset settings are fine but the issue persists, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

lukepfaffinger

I had deleted the dataset during troubleshooting and it will not add back at this point.  I have opened a ticket with PowerBi number 117100516450470