Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Azure DevOps !DOCTYPE html Error

When running a Refresh of Reports while connected to Azure DevOps, using Azure DevOps (Boards only), I keep getting the error log in the code sample. It seems to fail with this error 80% of the time and then will run without any other issues.

I cannot figure out what the error is and havent found anything online that suggests how to fix it. I've not seen this error and the particular report I'm running has been working for months.

Please can you suggest how to fix this issue?

OLE DB or ODBC error: [Error] <!DOCTYPE html> 
<html> 
<head> 
<meta content='text/html; charset=utf-8' http-equiv='content-type'/> <style type='text/css'> 
body 
{ margin: 0; color: #000; font-family: "-apple-system",BlinkMacSystemFont,"Segoe UI",Roboto,"Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Ubuntu,Arial,sans-serif,"Apple Color Emoji","Segoe UI Emoji","Segoe UI Symbol"; } 
header 
{ height: 40px; line-height: 40px; font-size: 14px; margin-bottom: 20px; background-color: #0078d4; color: white; } 
img 
{ border: 0 none; } 
header img.logo 
{ height: 20px; margin: 9px 5px 0 9px; } 
header .title { vertical-align: top; } 
#content 
{ text-align: center; } 
#content img { width: 320px; height: 320px; } 
#message h2 
{ font-size: 28px; font-weight: 200; margin: 40px 0 10px; } 
#message p 
{ font-size: 17px; font-weight: 300; margin: 0; } 
#message p.subheading 
{ font-size: 14px; color: #212121; font-weight: 300; margin: 0; } a {color:#0778d4;} 
#errorref 
{ font-size: 13px; color: #737373; margin-top: 24px } 
</style> 
<title>Azure DevOps Services Unavailable</title> 
</head> 
<body> 
<header> 
<span class="title">Azure DevOps Services</span> 
</header> 
<div id='content'> 

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@dstevenson 

This seems more related to Azure DevOps Services. You may also create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.