Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Azure Cost Management - We cannot convert the value null to type Record

For three days I have not been able to access data via "Azure Cost Management"

I keep getting the following error "We cannot convert the value null to type Record" on the usagedetails table

Comments
pganesh2

I am also having the same problem. I tried re-creating the report using https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cost-management-billing/cost-management-billing-overview and I still have the same issue.

Steven_VM
Regular Visitor

Hey,

Same problem applies for me. Since last week, the connector stopped worked with the error you mention. It's clearly the connector itself that has a bug.

Microsoft will need to tackle this ....

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue.  This happened about a month ago as well and I opened a ticket with MS support and it was a backend issue.  It got resolved, but very disappointing to see this coming up again.  I'm submitting another ticket now.

Mpdsuk
Regular Visitor

Same issue here. I have also logged it with Microsoft.

cgreenholt
Advocate I

Same as "asmithgt". Happened last month, and now happening again.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@FabioAprile 

A similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

CRI 226888364

pganesh2

Hi Guys, I just tried refreshing the query and can see that the issue is now fixed.

Thanks to those who logged the issue with Microsoft.

Steven_VM
Regular Visitor

Hey,

Indeed, we noticed that some odd market place charges were adapted on our end. Afterwards the cost management connector was able to extract the data again.

So it is resolved for me.

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@FabioAprile 

You may check if it works for you as well.