I have a report buld on azure consumption in**bleep**s , when I built it , it was perfectly fine , but now it seems it is missing some data , I have used the below link to build one :
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-connect-azure-consumption-insights , but it seems I have not getting any cost for month of Jan and March , through records are there in the "UsageDetails" table but the cost column if 0 for all the records for the month of Jan and March (Feb is working fine). I have tried to report the report in both Power BI server and local Power BI desktop model and it's not working. I have a older model in Power Desktop and that old model has data for Jan 2019 when I was developing it. Any inshights will be much appriciated.