Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

August 2022 bug - cannot scroll to bottom of formula editor

Since the August 2022 release, after pasting a long formula into the formula editor, it is not possible to scroll down to see the bottom of the formula. In the below screenshot, I have scrolled to the very bottom, and yet much of the formula cannot be seen. Please can this be looked at. Thanks.

vpatel55_0-1660296406846.png

Hi @vpatel55 

I tested it in Auguest version , but in my formula , there is no so long expressions , so I can see the bottom . Maybe you can provide your pbix file(remove sensitive info) to us to test .

Recording 2022-08-17 at 17.30.22.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
mike_honey
Memorable Member

August update is a dud - rollback to July build

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @vpatel55 

I tested it in Auguest version , but in my formula , there is no so long expressions , so I can see the bottom . Maybe you can provide your pbix file(remove sensitive info) to us to test .

Recording 2022-08-17 at 17.30.22.gif

Best Regards,

vpatel55
Kudo Commander

@v-yetao1-msft please see below link for a short video. In this example, maximising the window allows scrolling, but sometimes it does not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30mfTKrS02M

Thanks.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @vpatel55

You can toggle between measure and other fields to refresh the page of the formula editor . I tested the July version and found that the page of the formula editor will not change with the size of the Desktop , and you need to switch to adjust it . If you can automatically adjust it before , please provide the client version number of the Desktop you operated before .

Recording 2022-08-18 at 16.21.02.gif

Best Regards,