Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Attribute slicer not displaying after publishing to PBI Report Server

I am using Power BI Desktop (Optimized for Power BI Report Server - October 2017).   The attribute slicers appear fine.  However when I publish to Power BI Report Server (also the October 2017 version) the slicers that use that visual do not appear.  I have tried using versions 1.0.3 and 2.0.1 of the attribute slicer.  

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @bswisher,

The attribute slicer visual displays fine in Power BI report server on my side. Please update your Power BI report server and desktop optimized for report server to the latest version then test again: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56722

q3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

bswisher
Regular Visitor

I just had the new version of the PBI report server installed and we still cannot see the controls that are using attribute slicers.  If we download the PowerBI file and view in PBI Desktop the attribute slicers appear.  

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @bswisher,

Would you please try different browsers? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Srujana
Frequent Visitor

Hi - were you able to resolve this?In my case I am able to view it however the slicer values are not getting filtered when I click on chart values in the published report. I checked Enabled Edit Interactions on web.

There is no issue with desktop version of the report.