Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ArcGIS not working in the service

Hi and thanks in advance.

We have several reports from users this morning that reports using ArcGIS maps are not working. I checked the service this morning as well and they are blank. In Desktop they are working. Other report developers in our team have the same issue.

I can confirm we have pro licencing and also that the ArcGIS visual is an available visualisation in desktop but not available in the service.

I have been advised to post this issue in this forum after originally posting in Get Help with Power BI>Service.

Thanks

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @BrownD

I tested on my side but not able to reproduce the issue. Please test again on your side. Also you can test with our sample report to see if the issue is related to the specific report. 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

BrownD
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

I have downloaded this file and it works in desktop, as to all our reports that have ARCgis. I take it I needed to publish too. I have done and as you can see in the screen shot, it's working in desktop and not the service. Collegues have also checked and they are unable to view in the service. 

Thanks

ArcGis not working in Service.jpg

BrownD
Frequent Visitor

Hi. 

DOn't know how, as we have done nothing our end, it's started to work ok again.

BrownD
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft @,

Ignore my positivity from yesterday, this morning ARCgis maps are now NOT working. It's the same issue as raised. 

Duncan