Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ArcGIS map not loading data correctly once published.

Hi All,

I'm having some issues with the ArcGis Map.

When I'm building my report, it's fine, but once I publish it, it's not showing information, or seems to forget the map settings.

Map 1 & 2

I have roughly 25,5000 data points based on UK post codes.

Location type - points, in one country, United Kingdom. Colour map theme.

There are slicers built in to help narrow down to a specific area, based on account type, patch, postal area, outcode and status.

One of the two maps I have built to do this loads about 50% of the time. The rest of the time, it says it can't locate the data points. The other one never seems to work.

Map 3

Roughly 100 data points. based on uk Postcode Areas.

Location type - boundaries, , in one country, United Kingdom (Exact Match)

Seems to randomly change each time I load it, from the correct map showing just the UK to the incorrect map with data points across the whole world.

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Map 3 as postedMap 3 as postedMap 3 as builtMap 3 as builtMap 1/2 when postedMap 1/2 when postedMap 1/2 as builtMap 1/2 as built

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

I was not able to reproduce this symptom on my side. Would you please provide some sample data points for test? If possible, you could directly send me a sample .pbix file which can reproduce this problem. Do mask sensitive data before sharing.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable
@v-yulgu-msft 

Sorry, bit new to this. How would I send you the file on here?